Salam and good day!
Have you ever heard about dental floss? Have you ever done once?
OR YOU NEVER DID ONCE?
Here are some nice things about it (if you want to know
- Flossing (by the will of Allah) is able to add 6.4 extra years to your life, according to a research done by Michael F. Rozen, MD.
- It can get rid of the bacteria between the teeth which can cause bad breath. These bacteria are very hard to be eliminated by brushing alone.
- If you want shiny teeth, flossing offers a good way to have it.
So, do you have the guts to witness the steps of flossing? I bet you do yaw!
Before you start flossing, there are several types of dental floss you can choose from, to suit your convenience.
Dental Floss and Tape. Available in waxed, fluoride-coated type, different thickness and flavors.
Disposable Floss Pick. Easy to handle. Single Use only.
(this method applies for tape and floss type)
take 12 - 14 inches / 45cm floss
1. Wind the floss around the middle fingers of each hand and hold it tight leaving a gap of about 3 inches / 8 cm.
2. Gently glide the floss between your teeth and towards your gum line. Run carefully up and down the side of each tooth, taking care to clean under the gum line to dislodge food and plaque.
3. Repeat the process for each space, using a clean section of floss each time.
Dentists recommend that flossing should be used as part of your daily dental care regime – preferably at the end of the day before going to bed.
"I HATE TO FLOSS. IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY THAN FLOSSING?"
Well personally, I'd like to say NO.
AND IT MEANS NO NO yaw!
start flossing now before you have this smile:
Having smile with this dentition, you'll find yourself standing alone in the middle of a shopping mall.